VOLUNTEER MANAGEMENT SERVICES AND PRODUCTS
From the promotional drive and recruit volunteers to volunteer training and ongoing support and supervision, our skilled team offers a tailored service to suit your needs.
Talk to Stuart Garland, Training & Programmes Manager today on (01) 636 9446 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How Volunteer Ireland’s expertise can help you:
- Identify where you are at regarding volunteer involvement and help you get where you want to be
- Build your volunteer roles, schedule and report on your volunteer programme outputs
- Planning – we work alongside you to build a top quality volunteer programme
- Screening & Selection – recruit the right volunteers for the role
- Interview volunteers with our talent search management software, allowing 24/7 video interviewing of potential volunteers
- Communicate – meet expectations & match volunteers’ motivations
- Induction and training – get the most from your volunteer team
- Personalised bulk text messaging to volunteers
- Manage volunteers with structured supervision
- Schedule your volunteers’ shifts and report on your programme through the use of Volunteer Impact software
- Retain volunteers – create a rewarding, enjoyable volunteer experience
- Appropriately thank and recognise your volunteers
We have worked with some of Ireland’s biggest and best festivals and events to develop and manage innovative and exciting programmes that engage and inspire volunteers. Through the Event Volunteers programme run in partnership with Fingal Volunteer Centre we have been involved in running volunteer programmes at over 90 events and festivals.
Volunteer Ireland has worked with the following events and projects – overseeing the recruitment, training, scheduling and management of volunteers:
For more information on any of our Volunteer Management Servies & Products please download our brochure (Adobe pdf) or view a video of some of the recent events we’ve been involved with.