Volunteer Ireland has taken part in a number of European Projects funded by the co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme aimed at researching and advancing volunteering management and leadership across Europe. We have partnered with a number of Volunteer Centres and National Volunteer Development Agencies amongst other partners on these projects over the last number of years.
We are always interested in collaborating on other new and innovative projects around the topic of volunteering. We have two new project proposals for 2021 onwards, however if you have a proposal please email Stuart Garland. You can learn about our most recent projects by clicking the projects listed below.
- Family Volunteering (2019 – 2022)
- Making it Matter (2018 – 2020)
- Equal Volunteering Opportunities for All (2019)
- E-VOC Validation of Competencies in Volunteering (2016 – 2018)
- Volunteering as a tool for Social Inclusion (2013 – 2015)