Nominations are now open for the 2019 Volunteer Ireland Awards which will be held on Friday the 6th December in the Carlton Hotel in Blanchardstown, Co. Dublin.
Use this form to nominate a group of 3 or more volunteers.
If you would like to nominate an individual volunteer or two people who volunteer together click here, or if you would like to nominate a volunteer manager please click here.
The closing date for nominations is the 4th of October. Any forms submitted after this date will NOT be put forward for judging.
Let us know what they do and how they make a difference, big or small. Provide as much information here as possible. The more we know about the volunteer group, the more they will stand out.
1. Dedication to their volunteer role
2. Impact on their community or cause
3. Demonstration of creativity, initiative or passion
1. Describe how the volunteer group is dedicated
to their volunteer role.
2. Describe the impact this group
has had through their volunteering.
3. Describe how the group has shown creativity,
initiative, or passion in their volunteer role.
Volunteer Ireland Awards 2019 Terms and Conditions