Nominations are now open for The 2018 Volunteer Ireland Awards which will be held on Friday the 7th of December in the Carlton Hotel in Blanchardstown, Co. Dublin.
Use this form to nominate a volunteer manager. If you would like to nominate an individual volunteer or a group of volunteers. please use this form.
The closing date for nominations is the 17th of October. Any forms submitted after this date will NOT be put forward for judging.
Let us know what they do and how they make a difference, big or small. Provide as much information here as possible. The more we know about them, the more they will stand out.
1. Support they offer to volunteers
2. Impact on their community or cause
3. Demonstration of creativity, initiative or passion
1. Describe how the nominee supports
the volunteers that they work with.
2. Describe the impact the nominee
has had on their community or cause.
3. Describe how the nominee has shown creativity,
initiative, or passion in their volunteer management role.
Volunteer Ireland Awards 2018 Terms and Conditions