Nominations are now open for the 2019 Volunteer Ireland Awards which will be held on Friday the 6th of December in the Carlton Hotel in Blanchardstown, Co. Dublin.
Use this form to nominate an individual volunteer.
If you would like to nominate an individual volunteer or two volunteer who work together click here, or if you would like to nominate a group of 3 or more volunteers click here
The closing date for nominations is the 4th of October. Any forms submitted after this date will NOT be put forward for judging.
Let us know what they do and how they make a difference, big or small. Provide as much information here as possible. The more we know about them, the more they will stand out.
1. Support they offer to volunteers
2. Impact on their community or cause
3. Demonstration of creativity, initiative or passion
1. Describe how the nominee supports
the volunteers that they work with.
2. Describe the impact the nominee
has had on their community or cause.
3. Describe how the nominee has shown creativity,
initiative, or passion in their volunteer management role.
Volunteer Ireland Awards 2019 Terms and Conditions