About this Event
Join us for an hour that could have a profound impact on your live and the lives of those around you. In this session Sue Redmond will show you how to take some time to connect with yourself through practical mindfulness and compassion activities.
• Learn about the benefits of mindfulness at work and how to build awareness in the present moment;
• Understand neuroscience, the limitations of the brain and how to maximise its potential;
• Practice techniques that can be integrated into their personal and volunteer lives.
• Introduction to Mindfulness
• Mindful Awareness of Breath
• The Neuroscience of Stress
• Positive impact of mindfulness
• Multitasking Exercise
• Body Scan
• Self-Compassion Mantra
Trainer: Sue Redmond – https://www.sueredmond.com/about
Sign up here.