Volunteer Management Services & Products
Volunteer Ireland can help recruit, train schedule and manage volunteers for events or fixed-term projects. From the promotional drive and recruit volunteers to volunteer training and ongoing support and supervision, our skilled team offers a tailored service to suit your needs.
Talk to Stuart Garland, Training & Programmes Manager today on (01) 636 9446 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How Volunteer Ireland’s expertise can help you:
- Identify where you are at regarding volunteer involvement and help you get where you want to be
- Build your volunteer roles, schedule and report on your volunteer programme outputs
- Planning – we work alongside you to build a top quality volunteer programme
- Screening & Selection - recruit the right volunteers for the role
- Interview volunteers with our talent search management software, allowing 24/7 video interviewing of potential volunteers
- Communicate - meet expectations & match volunteers' motivations
- Induction and training – get the most from your volunteer team
- Personalised bulk text messaging to volunteers
- Manage volunteers with structured supervision
- Schedule your volunteers’ shifts and report on your programme through the use of Volunteer Impact software
- Retain volunteers - create a rewarding, enjoyable volunteer experience
- Appropriately thank and recognise your volunteers
We have worked with some of Ireland’s biggest festivals and events to develop and manage innovative and exciting programmes that engage and inspire volunteers. Volunteer Ireland has recently worked with the following events and projects – overseeing the recruitment, training, scheduling and management of volunteers:
SSE Airtricity Dublin Race Series 2017
Supporting the development of the volunteer programme at these three races
SSE Airitricity Dublin Marathon 2016 & 2017
Supporting nearly 300 volunteers and reviewing the current volunteer programme to develop a three year volunteer programme startegy
Run in the Dark 2016
We worked with the Mark Pollock Trust to review the current volunteer programme, training all volunteers and developing a sustainable volunteer programme for the coming years.
Battle for the Bay Watersports Festival 2016 & 2017
Engaging, managing and support volunteers at this fantastic 2 day watersports festival on Bull Island.
EVA International - Ireland's Bienneal
Supporting the development of good volunteer management practice and helping implement the introduction of volunteer management software.
Great Dublin Bike Ride 2015
Supporting 200 volunteers to play a role as ambassadors for this new event for cyclists on a 60km and 100km route out of Dublin City.
Limerick City of Culture 2014
Supporting 400 Limerick City of Culture Volunteers to lift the lid on the best that Limerick City has to offer as Ireland’s premier cultural venue in 2014.
Fleadh Cheoil Sligo 2014 & 2015
Supporting up to 1,000 volunteers and team leaders to act as ambassadors for Ireland’s largest musical event, Fleadh Cheoil Sligo 2014.
Thomas Street and Liberties Volunteer Ambassador Programme 2013, 2014 & 2015
Supporting over 80 volunteers to showcase the Liberties area of Dublin giving information to tourists and locals.
The Gathering Ireland 2013
Supporting over 100 Gathering Volunteer Ambassadors in five locations across Ireland to provide a warm welcome to visitors during the busy tourist season as part of The Gathering Ireland 2013.
NYE Dublin Festival 2013
Supporting over 130 volunteers to help Dublin ring in 2013 at the New Year’s Eve festival in Dublin City.
Dublin Tall Ships Festival 2012
Supporting over 900 volunteers to help make the largest outdoor festival in Ireland (in 2012) a safe, friendly and fun experience for visitors of all ages.
For more information on any of our Volunteer Management Servies & Products please download our brochure (Adobe pdf) or view a video of some of the recent events we've been involved with.