About our training & consultancy services
We at Volunteer Ireland believe in the impact and value of volunteers. We work with hundreds of volunteer-involving organisations of all sizes to ensure that volunteers are given the best possible support at every stage of their volunteering experience. Volunteer Ireland has developed a comprehensive range of training to increase the effectiveness and impact of involving volunteers with your organisation.
Our Volunteer Management Training Programme targets the needs of all those working with volunteers. Our training courses have been developed to help you deliver the best possible volunteer support, resources and supervision, assisting you on your journey to become an outstanding Volunteer Manager and an inspiring volunteer leader.
Our training calendar is divided into three different strands:
- Volunteer leadership training – focusing on advanced level volunteer leadership
- Volunteer management training – half and full day sessions to explore specific volunteer management topics
- Volunteer Insight webinars - bite sized online webinars design to give you an insight in volunteer management topics.
In addition to the scheduled training calendar we also provide the following:
- Volunteer management master classes – a collection of 32 volunteer management master class topics that we can deliver for you at a time and venue that suits your needs.
- Bespoke training – we can design training specifically designed for your organisation’s needs and delivered at a location and time of your choice.
- National volunteer management conference – the annual national volunteer management conference bringing together our sector in June each year. This year this event will take place in Sligo which has the designation of European Volunteering Capital 2017.
Whether you’re new to volunteer management or looking to strengthen your skills, Volunteer Ireland is here to help you take your volunteer programme to the next level. Our team of expert trainers have over 15 years experience in training hundreds of Irish volunteer involving organisations – from large-scale national charities to local community groups. For more information please contact Stuart Garland, Training and Programmes Manager, Volunteer Ireland at (01) 636 9446 or email email@example.com
"The training provided by Volunteer Ireland is perfect to ensure that staff working alongside volunteers know how best to manage the experience, ensuring that it’s a mutually beneficial arrangement ... We would highly recommend the training and are grateful of the expertise and advice on offer by Volunteer Ireland."
Human Resources Officer, Focus Ireland