National Volunteer Management Conference 2017
Early Bird Tickets On Sale Now!
To celebrate Sligo's designation as European Volunteering Capital 2017, we're taking the National Volunteer Management Conference on tour! This year's conference will take place on Tuesday 30th May 2017 in the Aurivo Auditorium in the Sligo Institute of Technology.
The conference provides the opportunity to spend some quality time on personal development, networking with your volunteer management colleagues and peers and participating in a host of motivating masterclasses and discussions focused on volunteer recruitment, retention, training, support and management.
Check out the full programme in the conference brochure.
Who should attend?
- Anyone working in the field of Volunteer Management
- Anyone who manages volunteers as part of their role
- Senior Managers and CEOs of organisations that involve volunteers
- Anyone with a general interest in volunteer management
What will I get?
Early bird tickets are just €63 and for that you get:
- A host of great masterclasses to choose from
- A hot lunch
- Ample opportunity for networking with plenty of refreshments
There are a number of hotels in the area some of which are offering great deals for the conference. Ring and mention the conference when booking to avail of these rates.