National Volunteer Management Conference 2017
To celebrate Sligo's designation as European Volunteering Capital 2017, we're taking the National Volunteer Management Conference on tour! This year's conference will take place on Tuesday 30th May 2017 in the Aurivo Auditorium in the Sligo Institute of Technology. We're working hard to bring you a great line up of speakers and masterclasses to give you a fantastic day of professional development. Keep an eye on this page as we announce more details in the coming weeks.
In the meantime, take a peek at last year's great event.
We had a fantastic line up for the 2016 event with a whole host of new masterclasses! Topics range from developing your volunteer strategy, to measuring the quality of your volunteer's work, to broadening your volunteer base through diversity along with a masterclass in leadership on how to get the best out of every volunteer. Check out the agenda along with our exciting master classes by downloading the programme for the National Volunteer Management Conference 2016.
The conference took place on Tuesday 8th November in Farmleigh House, Phoenix Park, Dublin 15.
Who should attend?
- Anyone working in the field of Volunteer Management
- Anyone who manages volunteers as part of their role
- Senior Managers and CEOs of organisations that involve volunteers
- Anyone with a general interest in volunteer management
What will I get?
- A host of great masterclasses to choose from
- A hot lunch
- Ample opportunity for networking with plenty of refreshments