National Volunteer Management Conference 2016
We had a fantastic line up for the 2016 event with a whole host of new masterclasses! Topics range from developing your volunteer strategy, to measuring the quality of your volunteer's work, to broadening your volunteer base through diversity along with a masterclass in leadership on how to get the best out of every volunteer. Check out the agenda along with our exciting master classes by downloading the programme for the National Volunteer Management Conference 2016.
The conference took place on Tuesday 8th November in Farmleigh House, Phoenix Park, Dublin 15.
Who should attend?
- Anyone working in the field of Volunteer Management
- Anyone who manages volunteers as part of their role
- Senior Managers and CEOs of organisations that involve volunteers
- Anyone with a general interest in volunteer management
What will I get?
It's just €63 for an early bird ticket and you get all of this:
- Great speakers such as former Governor of Mountjoy prison, John Lonergan and Cian Murphy of nfpSynergy
- A host of great masterclasses to choose from including volunteers with disabilities and broadening your volunteer base through diversity
- A panel discussion on a very hot volunteering topic - corporate volunteering
- A full buffet lunch
- Ample opportunity for networking with plenty of refreshments